Please join us on Martha’s Vineyard for a discussion recapping our June 2018 visit to Nairobi and the Great Rift Valley. We will be profiling our recent projects and sharing a documentary highlighting the work of Cross World Africa, and our mission of making hope a reality and fighting inequality in East Africa.
Thursday, August 9th, 2018
Oak Bluffs Library
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
How We've Helped
- Over 75 families have been directly provided with livestock by CWA.
- CWA has raised over $100,000 for its projects and partners, funds that bring real change into East African communities.
- CWA has sent dozens of volunteers and interns into impoverished communities throughout Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda and Rwanda, each helping to identify needs and manage projects.
- In 2008 CWA partnered with LetsGetReady in order to provide SAT study materials to East African students.
- CWA has sponsored the education of 10 children in the poverty stricken regions of Kibera and Kamobo.
- CWA has helped create the first computer lab in the Kamobo secondary school.
- With the help of Cornell University, CWA has provided athletic equipment to numerous schools located in Kenya's Rift Valley region.
- Each year CWA partners with the KENSAP foundation and Shoe4Africa charity, furthering the opportunities afforded to East Africa's families.